Since 1996, Dolphin Technology Inc. has been helping IC design teams around the world increase density, reduce power, enhance performance and accelerate time to market by providing best-in-class, silicon-proven IP.
Dolphin provides a wide range of High Performance, Low-Power Silicon IP (SIP) for IC designers who need standard or custom IP such as Memory, I/O, Standard Cell libraries, Data Path modules or Analog blocks.
With over 100 customers and hundreds of completed design projects, Dolphin’s extensive, fab-verified offerings have met the most rigorous standards of the industry’s most demanding companies, delivering silicon-IP at a fraction of the time and cost of in-house development.
Job Title: Circuit Design Engineer
Work Site: San Jose, CA
Development of various Input/Output circuits such as DDR family of IOs and Phy, LVDS, GPIO, I2C for advanced VLSI technologies.
Participate in complete ASIC product implementation flow from RTL synthesis, timing analysis/closure, physical optimization and design/signal integrity check.
Development and maintenance of IO compiler both on the coding aspect as well as physical design and implementation.
Responsible for QA procedures and release flows.
Master’s degree in EE or related technical field.
Education or background experience to include:
1) Digital circuit and logic design with understanding of how to design Logic Gates, FSM and timing in digital circuits;
2) Logic design tools such as NCsim, Design Compiler, Tetramax or similar;
3) ASIC design flow including RTL logic synthesis, static timing analysis, equivalence check, DFT, and simulation;
4) Hspice and Virtuoso or similar tools for circuit design;
5) Scripting languages, such as Perl or Python; and
6) C or C++.
If you would like to explore the career possibilities with Dolphin Technology, please contact email@example.com.
Must reference Job Number: #13769
Please no phone calls.